Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 11

Thursday, Day 11


It’s Thursday and the pain level is good. I took two Tylenol PM before bed last night and 2 around 4:30. I seem to have a bit of pain around that time and have to move from the bed to the couch. It’s all that being stretched out flat. I was just very uncomfortable. After the Tylenol and some juice, I felt better. I slept on and off till about 11:30. I’m still very tired. Yesterday (Wednesday) was a long day. I was in and out of sleep till 12:30 in the afternoon.

I noticed how swollen my belly is, like I’m a few months pregnant. Gross. When will the swelling go down?

I showered without help, still without looking at the incision or touching it. I’m afraid that if I look at it, my mind will invent pain. Plus, I once had three stitches and looking at it made me light-headed. I can’t imagine how much worse this looks.
Scar-Day 14
Swelling, Day 14

No comments:

Post a Comment